Why become a RIBA member
You will be benefitting from the direct support of the Embassy of Ireland in Romania, in interfacing with the various Irish and Romanian authorities.
You will have access to the cumulated know-how of the Riba members, with subject matter experts in various industrial and service sectors. You will be benefitting from numerous networking, business, cultural and social opportunities be it amongst the RIBA community or through the various networking activities organized by RIBA and its partners.
RIBA member advantages
- Full profile listing on RIBA’s site/member’s section.
- Listing contains company profile, services, own website link.
- Specific usage of RIBA’s logo, as “Member of RIBA [RIBA logo]” Extended company presentation and promotion, through one annual “Member in Focus”, listed in the News section of the RIBA website.
- Extended networking opportunities through RIBA members network.
- Invitations to business focused events hosted by the Ambassador of Ireland Regular free of charge business events organised by RIBA.
- Priority access to RIBA’s paid events.
- Sponsorship and speaker opportunities at RIBA events, with enhanced visibility/company exposure options.
- Access to RIBA’s intranet, advertising own offers to RIBA’s members and benefitting from discounted offers from the other RIBA members Briefings, newsletters, alerts, industry specific info on website.
- Access to similar Irish Business Associations in the region/international network.
- Support in interaction with Enterprise Ireland, Bord Bia and other Irish official agencies.
- Industry advocacy /support, as part of wider RIBA initiatives.
- Discounts to third party events, where available.
RIBA can help you grow your business in many ways. Here you will find more information about the RIBA membership and how you can apply for it. Our Executive Team could pay a visit to your company to discuss the opportunities.
Contact us by email
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.riba.org.ro