Romania Ireland Business Association (RIBA) is an independent, non-profit organisation working in close partnership with the Embassy of Ireland in Romania to promote and develop Irish-Romanian trade and investment links.
The objectives of the Association are:
- To work in close partnership with the Embassy of Ireland in Romania to promote and strengthen bilateral economic relations between Romania and Ireland;
- To provide regular networking opportunities for members and to be a conduit for the exchange of information between members;
- To help our members to prosper and succeed through proactive working partnerships;
- To provide a single point of contact to the Romanian and Irish business community, identify their needs and issues and offer advice, support and to represent, where appropriate, the interests of its members in dealing with Romanian and Irish authorities;
- To strive to be the primary point of engagement in Romania for Enterprise Ireland and other Irish government agencies.
- To facilitate a means of bringing members in touch with prospective new business, service companies and subject matter experts.
- To provide our members with regular networking events which will focus on current topics such as Taxation, Legal and other topics as requested by our members.
- To assist Startup companies by offering nonpolitical, non-biased advice as to the “Do’s and Don’ts “based on our existing members experiences.
- To assist Startup companies by facilitating ready access to our existing Subject Matter Experts such as legal, Communication, IT, Administration Services and Real Estate.